Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Separation

Control is a lie. We rarely have any over anything other than ourselves. And even that is something that isn't necessarily true. I don't know why and I don't know how and I don't know what exactly contributes to this, but I think that if you shift your focus, broaden or narrow, you learn to see. Once you can see things properly you are able to take them in your hands and, lovingly, turn them into something that speaks for you. I can't control my life. Not fully. I can't control who says and leaves, nor can I control what will happen to me. How the decisions of others will affect me and the world in which I live. But I will do my best to continue to live and love. We shouldn't base happiness off of something or someone, because people and things can be taken from us. Rather, we should be happy for no reason. That way, when it may seem that there is no reason, we still know how to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment