Because Sometimes We Lose Sight of the Moment We're In
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
1. What's your favorite candle scent? Mocha Caramel Latte
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Audrey Hepburn, Ginger Rogers, or Emma Watson
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Sir Ian McKellen or Roo Panes
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Old enough
5. Do you know a hoarder? My mother and father. Big time.
6. Can you do a split? Yes
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? About 5 or 6
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 1, and anticipating all of them.
9. How many countries have you been to? 2
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Yes
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Rosemary Elizabeth (But I'd call her Rose or Rosie)
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Oliver Kent
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? F(It was definitely Math)
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Courage the Cowardly Dog
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? A bag of jelly beans
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? All three. I love Harry Potter like a brother and found the Hunger Games to be incredibly engaging. Twilight lacked substance though. Badly.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I think either.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes. But only for a semester. Then she left for England.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Oh yes.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course.
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Knotts Berry Farm
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Well, I'm currently learning Italian, but after that, Khmer, the language of Cambodia.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey
25. Is your father bald? He has a very full head of hair, actually.
26. Do you know triplets? Probably.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Eh. I don't like romantic movies incredibly well, particularly melancholy romantic movies.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Indeed I have.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Sakura...Or Hibachi House.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, yes.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? No, unfortunately.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Jeremy
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Jess, Bumler, Zoe, Jehkessah, Jessie-cat, Butt
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? Probably Princess Belle.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural. I need space to run.
36. Can you whistle? Yes, but I hate whistling unless it's my grandpa. He has the most beautiful whistle in the world. And I am dead serious about that.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Yes
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Not every.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes
40. What medical conditions do you have? Plenty.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? Enough
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yup
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Wherever I find a nice and comfortable pair I can afford.
44. What's the last compliment you got? I was told by someone that I am a genuinely good person.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Vividly
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Bengal Spice or Orange Blossom Hibiscus
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 15
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? LDS
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? I was in fourth grade.