Thursday, May 3, 2012

.....To Catch My Breath




<Inhale.>

I find my energy stores to be quickly evaporating. Which is quite distressing. I am at a bit of an impasse as to wether or not I should rest it off or try to vigorously work it from my system. I'm determined to ride it out, one way or another.
I have to ride it out. 
I don't have options here.
There is no other choice.

<Exhale.>

I feel...kind of like Timmy probably did when he had fallen down the well.
Only, my parents never let me have a dog, growing up. 
Sorry, Lassie, but you're out of context here.
Oy.


<Inhale.>

Tomorrow I am going to sleep in.
Wake up.
Get ready for the day.
Go to work.
Come home.
Make food.
And deal with it like a big girl.

<Exhale.> 

It is going to be a good day.
I am going to be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment